SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Why do people drive like idiots?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why do people drive like idiots? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
lunkheads

quote:
We have a couple of four-way stop intersections here in Jerkwater. It's incredible just how difficult it is for people to take turns, in accordance with the law. I have nearly been hit by lunkheads there twice in the past ten days or so. One guy gave me the international symbol of brotherhood when I honked at him to keep him from t-boning me while he was having an animated discussion on his cell phone.

Must be those out of towners. You got a four lane yet? Often takes a Congressman to wrangle one of those. You need to get one of those DRIVE FRIENDLY bumper stickers.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Four way stops have a way of bringing out the idiocy in driving. But what about the traffic roundabouts? We have one in our town, and it's in a shopping center.

We get calls for wrecks there all the time. I've nearly been hit there so often that I now avoid it by driving around the perimeter of the shopping center.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
My rant is little bit different, but I agree there are idiots and ass-wholes driving.

I walk my dogs in my rural county road, facing traffic. Hardly a week goes by, without some jerk in the opposite lane drifting over in the lane I am walking (I Walk on the shoulder-5 ft width), with some close calls.

I think some are intentional. Wondering why the hell an old man walking his dogs aggravates some jerks.

I like walking my route because its scenic, even though I have acreage off road to walk my dogs.

I am thinking about carrying my Mossberg on my walks!!!!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post