SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    AT&T landline customer service.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AT&T landline customer service. Login/Join 
Banned
posted
Not the people on the phone, it's the whole automated thing. They are supposed to close at 7pm Central time. So on Thursday, I call them a little after SIX Central time. The part that kills me is after I go through all the prompts, punching in numbers, etc, about 7 minutes after the call is answered, it comes on and says they are closed! Why couldn't it say it at the beginning? When I called Friday, I went through it again and got a very nice woman who helped me without any issues. Hopefully, my number was actually disconnected as I requested. If so, it will be the only thing any utility I've called that was done right on the first try. This move is a nightmare so far, and I still have boxes and boxes of crap to go through that shouldn't have even come over to the new place at all. I just want all the crap gone.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get unlimited land line service for 10 bucks a month from my cable company. If I need something I can get it on line. I haven't spoken to them about phone service in maybe 20 years.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post