SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I would love to find who ever started the heart hands ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I would love to find who ever started the heart hands ... Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted
...BS and tell them to knock it off and go do something else.! Mad

This has to be one of the stupidest things in the history of stupidity.

'But... But... it makes a heart shaped opening and is so sweet...'

I don't give a crap what their Instagram lookie-loo count is, it looks really stupid! Grrrr!

Okay, I had to get that out of my system. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: .38supersig,

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
one of the MMA Refs made the heart symbol as his id move when being introduced. He was a lousy ref. Dana White, UFC president says, "No one cares if you can make a heart with your hands like a high school girl."

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Meh... how many times a day did my generation throw the peace sign? We outgrew it, Big Grin mostly... so will they. Lots worse they could be doing.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Stupid shit for stupid people.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
This thread came to mind when I saw this:

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post