SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    All this running is making me tired.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All this running is making me tired. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Tell me about the fitment.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
“Yeah, I picked up using "kit" from some English friends, wholly unrelated to firearms.”

My kids play soccer, and somehow I coach. For 10yrs now. I knew nothing about the sport, and learned everything from watching my kids play. But they are pretty damn good.

I just don’t call uniforms a “kit”, nor a ball a “stone”, and I sure as hell don’t call a pair of cleats “boots”.

Some guy asked me if we were going to be “on pitch” on time, I didn’t know what he was talking about.

Gotta love the Queen’s English. But that’s how I operate.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4290057434

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
My fork running accuracy is deteriorating now days and getting dangerous. I run a spoon now. It’s more tolerant to variations in loading and delivery angles. Plus, a spoon promotes dribble reduction. YMMV

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I'm running to the bathroom now.

See, that's a perfectly correct use of the word.

Unless you have the runs

Posts: 17886 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I'm running to the bathroom now.
See, that's a perfectly correct use of the word.
Unless you have the runs
That would just need a simple change of preposition: I'm running in the bathroom now.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I am running the Charmin Double roll TP, for superior tactical fecal removal and i usually run a Kindle Paperwhite or Fire HD for keeping the senses frosty.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
This is my booger hook. I run it because it doubles as a butt scratcher. Makes my kit more efficient, so that I can carry more signal mirrors and .338 lapua.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post