SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    All this running is making me tired.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All this running is making me tired. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
Anyone still using stuff out there? Or are you all running everything. Big Grin

Posts: 21054 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Don't forget: When running new gear, be sure to check for proper fitment.

Posts: 32431 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m running a 4 tine stainless steel fork on my breakfast right now.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
I’m running a 4 tine stainless steel fork on my breakfast right now.

Is that the 4 broad or 4 slim? I find that by running the 4 broad I get 33% more downrange than the slim.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Slim....broad is the kitchen equivalent of spray and pray.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
Slim....broad is the kitchen equivalent of spray and pray.

Yeah, but if I blade at a 45 and use the modified isosceles, my accuracy is sufficient to only get a spousal "you're dropping food again, you oaf" eyeroll every 3.6 minutes, which is a statistical improvement over last week's sporking strategy.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'm running to the bathroom now.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

See, that's a perfectly correct use of the word.

Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Don't forget: When running new gear, be sure to check for proper fitment.
Gear? Oh, you mean "kit."

Wink

We have a tool at work who suddenly thinks he's part of the SAS, and has taken to calling his gear, "kit."

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
You should see the new scope I'm walking, it's sweet..

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I found myself saying "kit" from spending a good deal of range time with to old British GI's. Not often, just now and then. When it started to work its way into the Tacti-speak lexicon I had to make an effort to not use it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cas,

Posts: 21054 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Check out my new furniture I'm running on my race gun.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 651 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm running IN the bathroom now. Greasy hash for breakfast.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'm running wooden furniture on my tactical spork. It's made by remmy or mossy, I forget.

quote:
Originally posted by cas:
I found myself saying "kit" from spending a good ddeal of range time with to old Britsh GI's. Not often, just now and then. When it started to work its way into the Tacti-speak lexicon I had to make and effort to not use it.

Yeah, I picked up using "kit" from some English friends, wholly unrelated to firearms.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to actuate the button on your weapon light. Cuz turning it on just doesn't sound cool enough.

Posts: 698 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I run all my platforms. I am an operator.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PKFan:
Don't forget to actuate the button on your weapon light. Cuz turning it on just doesn't sound cool enough.

And transitioning, lots of transitioning.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'd like to buy a Remmy shotty, but I hear they are made by Remlin now.

Posts: 27837 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm running an ADA compliant tall elongated bowl unit with a solid polymer seat.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:

I'm running an ADA compliant tall elongated bowl unit with a solid polymer seat.

"Have you SEEN these toilets? They're ginormous!!" Buddy, the Elf

-Dr. Adrian Rogers