SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    GritTV-poor editing and too frequent obnoxious commercials
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GritTV-poor editing and too frequent obnoxious commercials Login/Join 
posted
I enjoy a lot of the programming on GritTV. Unfortunately the editing of a lot of the movies to allow room for more commercials is horrible. Many important scenes are cut. Most of the commercials are repetitive and mindless and there are far too many per hour. I find myself recording the movies and fast forwarding through the stupid, frequent commercials.

Posts: 1499 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
You could apply that to every channel on the toob, I can't say that there's any show I'll watch as it's being broadcast anymore.

A two hour movie on FX can take 3 or more hours, and 1/3 of the good stuff is cut...

DVR or Streaming is the way to go...

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Grit TV also, really enjoy all the westerns, you're right about to many commercials.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hempvana!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with the OP, I never watch the shows live and simply DVR 'em and FF through the commercials.

I hadn't noticed the editing of important scenes, though, guess I'll have to watch for that in the next few movies.

Bob

Posts: 1573 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post