SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    There’s only one I in the word ambidextrous. Adding a second one makes you look stupid.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

There’s only one I in the word ambidextrous. Adding a second one makes you look stupid. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
You guys lost me, what does the ability to live in water or on land have to do with gun parts?

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Some will write burro instead of burrow.

That means they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
And at that, Calvary and cavalry are very different things as well.

Depending on the context, either of those could mean salvation. Smile

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
This man is smart but drives me nuts when he says "aereate"

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post