SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    How to keep the dog from constantly being under your feet
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to keep the dog from constantly being under your feet Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KkLWh4176s

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have found that dogs do not like the toe of your footwear under their tails. Even a gentle nudge under the tail makes them move in a hurry.
Nothing to do any damage, but they soon get the message. I have had many many dogs, I have bred dogs and trained dogs. Probably only 1 did it ever come to that. I never waited until they were grown to start their training. That starts day one. They need to know what you want and do not want. Most will try to please. Do not correct them after you call them to come and they do. That just teaches them not to come.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post