SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    A whiny, difficult buyer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A whiny, difficult buyer Login/Join 
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
So despite my return address being listed on the label, and the gun physically shipping from my address, UPS returned it to Buds Gun Shop in KY, which makes no damn sense. Now, the people at Buds are telling me that they can’t return it directly to me, they have to ship it to an FFL. It’s my gun, shipped from my address, and now they won’t ship it back to me. This whole thing has been a disaster and I’ll be steering clear of out of state private sales in the future.

Here’s what they wrote:

“ After researching a bit more, I was able to find more info. The reason the package was returned to our warehouse instead of to your address is because you apparently had requested it be returned to sender. As these are firearms, there is a restriction that only ShipMyGun be able to request an alteration in a packages delivery. If someone other than us requests a change to a packages delivery the default is to return it to our warehouse.

As we now have the package in our possession our options are that we can re-ship it to (FFLs name) as originally chosen or a different dealer. Unfortunately, we are only able to return this firearm to an FFL”

Posts: 4455 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post