SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    New pistol jammed....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New pistol jammed.... Login/Join 
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted
Went to Cocoa Beach Florida this christmas and girlfriend was taking to to all sorts of gun shops to get me a birthday present. We ended up in Melbourne at Frog Skin and I picked out a P320 pellet pistol, because I've been needing a pellet pistol and why not get something that matches my centerfires as well.

Loaded it up with Sig pellets and Sig Co2, shoot 5 shots and JAM.... and I mean its jammed. Mag won't drop, trigger won't squeeze, nothing. Just found a video on youtube that may help, but it still sucks! If this doesn't work, it's going back to Sig.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
I cannot offer any solutions but that does suck when a new toy does not work as it should.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Reviews of that pistol on Pyramyd Air indicate that you aren't the only one having jamming issues.

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m...tal_Slide_Black/4307

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Can you push the pellet back with a cleaning rod?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
In a safe area, turn the pistol laterally (keep the barrel downrange) 180 degrees. Carefully move the pistol in the vertical plane until the lowest portion of the pistol is the upper rear of the slide (while the barrel is still downrange). Now drop it smartly onto a hard surface.

I've seen other 320s clear themselves in this manner.

Wink

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
I bought one of the P-250 look a like air guns-what junk. Never really worked very well always playing with it to keep it running. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Several of the reviews mention that when the pistol jams, to "have to disassemble the pistol."

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post