SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Make Them Stop......Political Commercials
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Make Them Stop......Political Commercials Login/Join 
Picture of mcrimm
posted
Montana's Ryan Zinke is the new Sec of the Interior and to replace him in the US House, we have an election in ten days. The Republican candidate comes on at every, yes every, commercial break to inform us that the Democratic candidate is a flake and totally unqualified for the job. He's right.

Immediately following, the roles are reversed with the Dem calling the Republican candidate a millionaire outsider from New Jersey.

This crap has gone on for a month. My finger is never far from the mute button. I've already voted.

This is incredibly stupid.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Go Gianforte and thanks for giving up Zinke!

This is not paid for by any election campaign.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
He's right.

Yes, he is. The only thing Quist is good at is smoking dope and playing guitar (and those skills have diminished significantly since his heyday in the 70's).

The liberals are desperate and hoping that his star power will be enough to carry him but I sincerely doubt it. He'll win Missoula, Butte, and Billings, but that's about it.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post