SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People who don’t dim their devices on late flights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People who don’t dim their devices on late flights Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted
If it weren’t frowned upon, I’d John Matrix the fuck out of you in the very seat you’re occupying.
My left eye is offficly blind and I’m forcing he right eye closed to salvage what’s left. Hopefully this blind posting works.

Throat punches may ensue.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Hey, would you mind dimming your screen? I'm having trouble seeing my [whatever you're looking at]."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
That and the people who raise their window screens midway through a 14-hour flight while flying over the ocean. the whole cabin looks like it has been lite up by searchlights.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Censored:
That and the people who raise their window screens midway through a 14-hour flight while flying over the ocean. the whole cabin looks like it has been lite up by searchlights.

From the minute I get out of the car to walk into the airport until I land and get my rental is a ducking shit show from beginning to end. I loathe it. It’s almost as bad as moving.....

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Looking out window screen guy <<<<

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Bose noise canceling earbuds, sunglasses and hat. I don’t even know I’m on a plane with the window shade down and seat kicked back.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Censored:

Yep. I've fly flown business/first class to Asia a LOT. 10 hours in the air and my company will allow business class which is nice. It's mostly very frequent flyers and there are certain unspoken rules that are just understood by most.

- Don't open the shades when the lights are off and it is sleeping time
- Don't get up and down all throughout the flight to get stuff from your bag in the overhead compartment. A few times is OK.
- Putting on headphones of any kind means you are not available to chat.

The worst is when even the business/first bathrooms are a mess with wet floors. If you can't use a toilet and a sink without getting the floor wet, what the hell are you doing in there?

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post