SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Stop smoking pot while driving your car! It stinks.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stop smoking pot while driving your car! It stinks. Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
But cigarette smoke doesn't impair driving ability.
Until you drop a smokin'hot butt between your legs on the freeway.
On ramp for the interstate, I was car # 2. Driver of car # 1 arrived at the "Yield" sign and interpreted it to mean "Sudden Stop." She stopped, I stopped, car # 3 did not stop. I was sandwiched between them and pushed into car # 1.

I got out of my car, walked up to car # 1 to see if there was any damage. The woman who was driving had a low-cut blouse and was frantically trying to fish the hot cigarette out of her ample chestal area. Being the gentleman that I am, I naturally inquired whether she had need of assistance.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^sig forum rule violation #1 - pics or it didn't happen.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
No cars were damaged, so pictures were not required.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been on many motor vehicle accidents due to people smoking weed while driving. Some have been worse than others. Idiots are everywhere.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could not agree more with the OP. It’s the same here in New England. You want to smoke dope? Fine. But do it in your own damn house.

Posts: 668 | Location: NH | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
It puzzles me and legalizing it might be too late to change behavior. Too late or people are too stupid to use it responsibly. I've said before, 95% of the people I encounter actively smoking it, are doing it while driving. To me that's like driving while drinking... and honking your horn constantly the whole time. Do you not have any idea how bad you stink? How far away people can smell it? (even when you windows aren't wide open genius) Talk about drawing attention to yourself.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:

Except the drunk drives FAST and you drive SLOW on pot. Eek

That's what THEY think.

Until cars are wadded up and innocents are dead.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post