SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Pioneer woman I want whatever drugs she is on
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pioneer woman I want whatever drugs she is on Login/Join 
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Tried her lasagna recipe a few years back and it was awesome.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
Tried her lasagna recipe a few years back and it was awesome.

Try her braised beef short ribs sometime, AMAZING

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I joke with my wife and tell her that the only time the Pioneer woman sees Oklahoma is from an airplane window, going from NY to Cali. The kitchen and house is in a studio on a back lot in Hollywood.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3532 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I am not a fan, usually can't get past 5 minutes of the show,

yearwood is an instant channel changer,

Giada pops up every now and then,

Nigella, and a couple other English cooks I'll watch anytime they are on,

there is a light skinned woman of color (no idea and don't care what race she is) that is very pretty, as well as an Asian lady ,

all have that laid back kind of show that is produced/filmed very well,

If I can catch a rerun of one of Jamie Oliver's shows, Molto Mario, or even Good Eats, I am good

I also enjoyed the F word when it was on, as well as the English version of Kitchen Nighmares (even tho KN was not much of a true cooking show)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ree Drummond is from my home town. Over the years I have known some of the members of her family. Recently a friend of mine married her brother in law. Her father is an orthopedic surgeon that has worked on both of my wrists and my left elbow. I have never met her but I enjoy her tv shows very much.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gutpile Charlie,

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post