SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I'm tired of Meghan Markle and Harry.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm tired of Meghan Markle and Harry. Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
Jesus H. Christ, will our media ever STFU about these two? I try to get the news and am inundated with bullshit and photos.

Why does anyone on this side of the pond give a flying fuck?

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Look at it this way...you don't hear as much about William and Kate. Big Grin

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Way ahead of you on this:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/4450057144/p/1

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Yup. Ya definitely beat me to it. How did I miss that thread? Frown

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Great opening rant, don't you think? Big Grin

It's often funny to go back and read something I posted months ago and see how hard I was rolling on the subject at hand.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
It's not going to end well.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I rarely hear about these two. It's pretty easy. I don't watch ANY broadcast news, it all comes from the internet or radio, and very little radio. Problem solved.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, well, the internet is where I was going- the foxnews website.

posted Hide Post
and while we're at FUCK Chip & Joanna Gaines. I don't care about any of these dipshit celebrities. I can't understand why people follow this shit. Does anyone really care about shitlap or that Megan Marklefuck had some problem with her bra strap showing? FUCK these assholes.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been saying it for months. Now I have to see stories about Megan Markles mom moving to the UK, Well there's a shocker that's where her cash cow will be.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If not already pregnant, Megan will do her best to get that way. A royal offspring is her "get in free" card for life.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
If not already pregnant, Megan will do her best to get that way. A royal offspring is her "get in free" card for life.

she will , barring any medical issue, pop out a couple in the next few years and either live a long happy life with Harry, or turn into another Fergie

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
If not already pregnant, Megan will do her best to get that way.

I can't say its an unpleasant way to occupy her time over the next year or two.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
The media do stories that people want to read/hear. If people didn't want to hear about Meghan and Harry the media would stop. That said, I too am sick to death of hearing about them, if fact I never did want to hear about them.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Great opening rant, don't you think? Big Grin

It's often funny to go back and read something I posted months ago and see how hard I was rolling on the subject at hand.
An outstanding rant! Guess we'd all better brace up for it. They're still going on about Princess Di who had her little fender-bender over 20 years ago.

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I have three email accounts - each one for a different purpose. When I log onto those three email accounts' home pages, there's the National Inquirer type bull shit, and I, too, am absolutely sick of it. I'm just talking about the "headlines," because I sure as Hell never click on any of it!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for the divorce. That will be a media mega-storm. Until then I don't care to hear another peep about them. Not being mean. I just don't care about them, and see very little chance that this marriage has a chance to be a long-term, positive relationship.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post