SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Do NOT order food for other people off of your phone.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do NOT order food for other people off of your phone. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Too bad you did not have a dashcam video to post. I remember sometime back one of the other SigForum members who worked at a bank spoke of the guy who had to let the air out of his tires because the roof of his truck was stuck in the drive through.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
At a local ATM on sunny AZ Saturday I had the joy of being behind, what appeared to be a stripper trying to deposit fist fulls of dollar bills in the ATM, very unsuccessfully I might add probably because most were booze and sweat soaked.

She tried and tried and finally gave up leaving me alone in the small ATM room which now smelled of cheap perfume, stay booze, sadness and failed modeling dreams

Sounds like you enjoyed every minute and every whiff. Big Grin

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post