SIGforum
Why is everyone so attracted to me??? It is beyond frustrating.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/3820076364

November 29, 2019, 12:32 PM
Prefontaine
Why is everyone so attracted to me??? It is beyond frustrating.
They do it on purpose just to piss you off. I’m serious. It’s the same ass holes who get in the fast lane and drive under the speed limit purposely trying to piss everyone off. They get a kick out of it and are pure evil.

Parking, I will tell you how to solve it, double it. However far you are parking, park further. I’m talking, if necessary, park at another establishment. I hate door dings and shopping carts being ran into my vehicles I will park across the street, down the street if necessary. This time of year during supreme asshole season, I’ll park BEHIND the got damn grocery store. If your kids ask why, tell them you are all getting in some exercise. I bet if you apply this, you’ll eradicate these assholes. I haven’t had a door ding or someone to do this to me in 20 years. I park so damn far away these lazy fucks will look at how far it is, even the evil ass holes that want to do it, and will give up. I just walk fast to cover the same distance as if I parked closer and walked at my normal step.

Society is turning into a 24/7 discourteous POS so you are going to have to constantly adjust as bad as it is.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
November 29, 2019, 09:01 PM
burnetma
What is equally frustrating is when either my preferred parking area is filled with abandoned shopping carts or I return to find my vehicle surrounded by abandoned carts. I understand the mother with several small children not returning her cart, but the majority are left behind by lazy POS. People are pathetically lazy and lack common courtesy.