SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    slobs sharing food
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

slobs sharing food Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
You should see my family at Dim Sum.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MMSIG229:
Good lord, I am from a different planet!!!And yes, I do kiss my wife, and have sex with her also. I guess my mistake must be trying to teach my son manners. I'm not talking about family style serving platters at a restaurant!!! I was talking about people licking off the same frozen custurd and drinking from the same bottle!!!You don't know where Aunt Tiffaney's mouth was last night!!! I do know that I don't want my son to get a cold sore because I was too cheap or lazy to buy him his own drink. I'll go lock myself in my gun safe, I shouldn't be allowed out in public anyway!!!!

SNOWFLAKE

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:
Originally posted by MMSIG229:
Good lord, I am from a different planet!!!And yes, I do kiss my wife, and have sex with her also. I guess my mistake must be trying to teach my son manners. I'm not talking about family style serving platters at a restaurant!!! I was talking about people licking off the same frozen custurd and drinking from the same bottle!!!You don't know where Aunt Tiffaney's mouth was last night!!! I do know that I don't want my son to get a cold sore because I was too cheap or lazy to buy him his own drink. I'll go lock myself in my gun safe, I shouldn't be allowed out in public anyway!!!!

SNOWFLAKE

Ha Ha!!!! That's the funniest response yet!!!! Trust me, I'm the farthest thing from a snowflake on earth!! I'm just not a pig either.

Posts: 660 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
You should see my family at Dim Sum.

Maybe I'll bump into you some time, I'm from Hudson!!

Posts: 660 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Trump was in the hospital and Hillary went to visit him. She noticed a bowl of delicious looking almonds on his night stand and asked to have a few. Donald told her to help herself. Those almonds were so good she ate all of them then apologized for doing so. Trump, ever the gentleman, said, “That’s quite alright, I’ve already sucked the chocolate off of them.”

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post