SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Didja ever notice...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Didja ever notice... Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
how many people would benefit from a super-sized cup of Shut The Fuck Up?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...mostly the "F" variety...

Posts: 915 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain especially today.

I was in a waiting room at the hospital this morning. The local news came on the tv, a real break from one of those airhead shows where they have 2 or 3 hosts and they all talk at once.
But when I tried to listen to the news(I was too close to watch it), I could not hear a work because 2 women and 2 men were all talking to each other at the same time. Bout drove me nuts. They must have hearing problems...they don"t they just talk.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In a sit down restaurant a few days ago I was seated near a table with six Women......all talking at the same time.

I asked my waiter for a table farther away from their mindless chatter. Waiter understood and complied with my request.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Saw the title and thought Andy Rooney had returned from the grave.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Saw the title and thought Andy Rooney had returned from the grave.

I miss that grumpy old fart.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
In a sit down restaurant a few days ago I was seated near a table with six Women......all talking at the same time.

I asked my waiter for a table farther away from their mindless chatter. Waiter understood and complied with my request.

Perhaps you would enjoy binge watching The View.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I think we should start adding it to the water like fluoride

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post