SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Wendy's no mask - no service
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wendy's no mask - no service Login/Join 
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I tell them I have a medical issue.
Then go on about my business.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes
Because the first thing you want to do at a restaurant that pays minimum wage,
To people who can not work any where else
Is piss them off.
Roll Eyes

I can hear them Hocking up loogies , now

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
You have a good point.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHAHA Well we have interesting local news in OKC this morning.

Somebody went through the Taco Bell drive through naked. It's reported he said he was doing laundry and got hungry so it was off to Taco Bell. Cops were called.

It's unclear if the guy was wearing a face mask.

As Bugs Bunny would say, What A Maroon.

Link to story

OKLAHOMA CITY (KOKH) -- The Oklahoma City Police Department responded to a Taco Bell in the 1000 block of S. Meridian Saturday night just before 9:00 p.m. in reference to a call about a man going through the drive-thru naked.

According to police reports, Christopher Sale, 61, was in his vehicle in the drive-thru completely naked. Sale paid for his order at the restaurant and then reportedly asked the employees for an additional taco.

One of the employees was not comfortable with this and another employee gave him the additional taco when he then asked for more sauce, still not leaving the drive-thru.

Sale asked for napkins after receiving the sauce and then eventually left the drive-thru, only to come back and ask for more sauce for his food.

When police were able to detain Sale, he told them that he was hungry and that all of his clothes were in the washer. He also stated to the police that he "didn't know it was against the law to drive naked."

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Its rules designed to punish the store/restaurant owner that allow the governments to pull the license to operate from the business, not unlike the Gym in NJ.

They make the business owners life miserable for having to be the governments lap dog and make customers wear a mask.

When if we walk in without one, we subject the Store owner to the potential for legal issues.

It's how spineless politicians and government officials get out of being drug into court over individual mask ordinances they can't enforce.

So if you aren't going to wear one, and I agree they are overkill, just stay out of the business, because it might get some Karen and/or Ken to snap your picture, send it to the Office of Business and Professional Regulation, or the corporate regional office, HQ, and get the business manager fired or license revoked and closed.

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am not wearing one and have not wore one. If you require me to wear one, I will go elsewhere. Most places here have them posted but do not enforce.

The only place that I have worn one is while taking my 92 yr mother to her doctor. Other than that I refuse to wear one and only encountered one other business that made it a problem. As soon as I opened the door an employee actually yelled to stop and stated i could not come in without a mask. I mentioned following my doctor's orders and was still told not to come in without one, so I walked out telling them I would gladly take my business elsewhere. I got home after doing just that, and sent a very nasty letter to their management telling them that they were the ones actually in violation of orders exempting masks for medical reasons. This nonsense is not going to stop until more and more people stand up and resist this nonsense and cause businesses to start losing customers and money.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I feel like a complete fool walking to my table with those stupid masks on. So....I bought some Trump masks and one that says "This mask is as useless as our governor". Makes me feel better. But once I'm at the table no mask. Even when I get up to leave. At that point what are they going to do kick me out?

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
This nonsense is not going to stop until more and more people stand up and resist this nonsense and cause businesses to start losing customers and money.

There's too many sheep wearing it under their nose to please their king.

Pull that fucking diaper off your face and stand up against tyranny!

I seriously can not believe the amount of people who are wearing it to appease other people.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Right now a local BBQ resturant has defied the governors mandate of requiring mask. Somebody complained that customers and employees were not complying so the state took legal action and revoked food permit. has been to court several times but keeps being shuffled between different courts but the resturant is still open and serving due to a judge issued a restraining order against the state trying to shut them down. Latest is that the resturants lawyer wants it tried in local parish(county) court system but state wants it in their back yard. Just have to wait and see who wins. Resturant is receiving all kinds of support from numerous states and countries. ...............drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Its rules designed to punish the store/restaurant owner that allow the governments to pull the license to operate from the business, not unlike the Gym in NJ.

They make the business owners life miserable for having to be the governments lap dog and make customers wear a mask.

When if we walk in without one, we subject the Store owner to the potential for legal issues.

It's how spineless politicians and government officials get out of being drug into court over individual mask ordinances they can't enforce.

So if you aren't going to wear one, and I agree they are overkill, just stay out of the business, because it might get some Karen and/or Ken to snap your picture, send it to the Office of Business and Professional Regulation, or the corporate regional office, HQ, and get the business manager fired or license revoked and closed.

That's about the long and short of it. Don't be mad at the owners, and especially don't be mad at the managers and staff, they have no control over this, they just want to make money so they don't end up on the street. Be mad at the government for putting them in that position.

I wear a mask for three reasons:

1) I need to shop still, and the stores require it, I don't want to get them into trouble, arguing with them wont solve anything.

2) I have a gun, so I don't need some Karen Quisling going apeshit on me because she thinks I'm trying to murder her meemaw. I avoid conflict in meatspace because of that.

3) My girlfriend got me this super sweet mask and it makes the other nerds jealous.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very well said,

There are some that can very much afford to poop where they eat,
I ain't one of them.

Courtesy does not cost me anything, if it makes those that I engage daily more comfortable,
then it's a miniscule effort twords community.

This tiny dot on the map feels enough like an island w/o
flailing animosity in all directions.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Courtesy does not cost me anything, if it makes those that I engage daily more comfortable,
then it's a miniscule effort twords community.

This tiny dot on the map feels enough like an island w/o
flailing animosity in all directions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you. That is one reason I live in the Deep South.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:
their place, their rules. If you don't like it you can exercise your option of going elsewhere.

This is my take on it too.

Don't like their rules, don't go in their house.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I've been going out 2-3 times a week to run errands. I've not worn a mask since the crud fraud started. I wash my hands so much they're cracked and I regularly use sanitizer. I have no problem with 'social distancing' since I don't like being around knuckleheads anyway.

I never did believe falsi, or the cdc or what the who said. I've had no symptoms. I quit going into restaurants and grocery stores and costco since they instituted their mask requirements. Made my trips less stressful as a bonus.

Then yesterday OAN reported that the cdc has quietly revised their stats that only .06% of US deaths (about 9,000?) could actually be attributed to the crud because most of the deaths were among the elderly with severe compromised immune systems or other causes of death. That confirmed it for me.

How about returning all that tax payer money that hospitals collected for the fake crud deaths?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: az4783054,

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:
their place, their rules. If you don't like it you can exercise your option of going elsewhere.

This is my take on it too.

Don't like their rules, don't go in their house.

That is exactly what I do. I take my money and business elsewhere and let them know why I'll not be back. I will happily go a few miles out of my way to give my business to a place that doesn't go along with this nonsense. Even more so now that we know the very small percentage of deaths actually caused by the virus alone as released by the CDC.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
That is exactly what I do. I take my money and business elsewhere and let them know why I'll not be back. I will happily go a few miles out of my way to give my business to a place that doesn't go along with this nonsense. Even more so now that we know the very small percentage of deaths actually caused by the virus alone as released by the CDC.

I'm not sure what the rules are where you live, but not "going along with this nonsense" is not an option for businesses here unless you want to be shut down. I'm pretty sure they would rather lose revenue from a few customers than all of them.

I can guarantee you that the Department of Health and Board of Dentistry would have no problem making an example of me if I chose to ignore the requirements.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
HAHAHAHAHA Well we have interesting local news in OKC this morning.

Somebody went through the Taco Bell drive through naked. It's reported he said he was doing laundry and got hungry so it was off to Taco Bell. Cops were called.

It's unclear if the guy was wearing a face mask.

As Bugs Bunny would say, What A Maroon.

Well surprise, surprise, I was almost expecting this to be a Florida story! Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not sure what the rules are where you live, but not "going along with this nonsense" is not an option for businesses here unless you want to be shut down. I'm pretty sure they would rather lose revenue from a few customers than all of them.

Many business here that are open are "just barely open" under our idiot governors mandate for hugely reduced occupancy and lots of places are still closed. Almost all have signs requiring masks, but there is no actual law or statute to enforce and trying to do so really is a joke, with the "medical exemption" clause of the orders. Employees are not qualified to make a medical judgement as to who is, or who is not under doctor's advice and can not ask for proof. Therefore, most are using their common sense, unlike the damn government and asking people to "distance" which most people are doing.

drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
Right now a local BBQ resturant has defied the governors mandate of requiring mask. Somebody complained that customers and employees were not complying so the state took legal action and revoked food permit. has been to court several times but keeps being shuffled between different courts but the resturant is still open and serving due to a judge issued a restraining order against the state trying to shut them down. Latest is that the resturants lawyer wants it tried in local parish(county) court system but state wants it in their back yard. Just have to wait and see who wins. Resturant is receiving all kinds of support from numerous states and countries. ...............drill sgt.
^^^^^^ now the latest update is the current judge is trying to get a higher court ruling as to whether or not he can hear the case or should he continue with the case and let a higher court overrule his decisson. ............................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t like the masks and my wife despised them, however if the store requires them we wear them. Actually in a communist Washington Businesses are required to have you wear them. We still see self centered wankers that refuse to do so, I mean after all they are special and it’s all about them.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Posts: 4 | Location: Packwood, WA | Registered: July 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post