SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Wendy's no mask - no service
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wendy's no mask - no service Login/Join 
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Went in a business the other day that was offering free mask to its customers as you entered. Not mandatory. I wonder what they would think if you replied, yes thanks you, and then put it in your pocket. Big Grin

At a paint store... that requires their employees to wear mask... girl waiting on me was wearing one... just hanging down from one ear. I felt SO much safer.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flyman98:
self centered wankers that refuse to do so,

I like that quote.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

I have a gun, so I don't need some Karen Quisling going apeshit on me because she thinks I'm trying to murder her meemaw.
Big Grin

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here in NJ just about every business of any type requires a mask. Grocery stores and all retail establishments require them. Inside dining begins tomorrow at 25% capacity. (It's been banned here since March). You have to wear your mask into the restaurant, but it obviously comes off when you eat.

There have been a few ugly incidents of people objecting to the masks screaming at some poor store clerk who confronts a shopper and reminds them of the mask requirement. I think these screamers are ass holes. Your going to scream at some Walmart Clerk making $12 an hour who is just trying to put food on their table and a roof over their head. They don't set the policy. As others have said, it costs nothing to be courteous and kind.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Local Burger King has a sign that says they require a mask through the drive-through. It is not enforced.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post