SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The actor, Martin Milner, apparently was snubbed by TCM Remembers in 2015...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The actor, Martin Milner, apparently was snubbed by TCM Remembers in 2015... Login/Join 
Picture of goingbroke
posted
...when he passed away.

Mr. Milner was in " Life with Father" in 1947 and many other silver screen pictures after that. I believe those movies he appeared, about fifteen or so, should have earned him the couple of seconds of remembrance on TCM's year-end compilation back in 2015.

We all know of him from the long running series Adam-12 and Route 66 and all of his other appearances in other shows over the years.

It just seems that TCM dissed him out when you see them start adding "stage crew" to the TCM Remembers tribute...

...maybe it is just me and my thinking but TCM blew this one!

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." - Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 5059 | Location: South of Atlanta | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has this been bothering you for three years?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of goingbroke
posted Hide Post
It does when I have been seeing people on there for the last three years I have never heard of or have no freaking clue of...

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." - Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 5059 | Location: South of Atlanta | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post