SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    ESPN- does every discussion have to include race, diversity, and politics?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
ESPN- does every discussion have to include race, diversity, and politics? Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Considering how blacks are grossly over-represented in sports, notably football and basketball, discussion of diversity is ironic.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Football season is over, I'm done with ESPN until next season.

posted Hide Post
I don't listen to sports channels and I don't listen to the news. Don't have a tv.
That might make me boring but at least I am not ticked off at my radio.
I like my radio. It's handsome, like me.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p.d.:
I believe Mike and Mike have jumped that shark also. I used to listen as I enjoyed Herman Edwards and Louis Riddick as frequent guests on their show. But, for me, they are now not watchable.

Absolutely. I used to watch them in the morning if I had time. After the election they went even further PC and I just can't take them anymore. What a couple of pussies they have turned into.

I'm a political animal but I can't stand politics in my sports coverage. Don't watch any network TV anymore except some live sports events, just can't take the agenda.

I canceled my Sports Illustrated subscription a couple of years ago because of the politics, and it appears I will have to cancel my Car and Driver as well as they have started to weigh in on politics more and more also. Ugh!