SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Updates
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Updates Login/Join 
posted
Looks like every other day, either my phone or my Samsung tablet wants to update something. I try to politely decline but they won't take no for an answer. If I refuse, they say, "if not now, WHEN?" and I have to pick a time. Problem is, every time I let them do an update, something I'm used to, changes. An example, on my tablet now the bookmarks are in a totally different format and are now in black and white instead of color. I used to be able to download photos from my phone to my desktop but now when I plug the phone in, a whole different program comes up. Infuriating, to say the least.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Same with IOS except you are not forced to update. Last time I did, my iPad would not connect to the iPhone nor with the Bluetooth connection to my truck. Took a few hours to re-sync everything. Never again, mofo's.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post