SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Ugh. Thugs...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ugh. Thugs... Login/Join 
Caught in a loop
posted
Some here might remember that I'm a real estate photographer. Today I got orders to hit a house that had recently been rehab'd. This particular house is in what I would consider a "mid hood" area.

Anyway, the house looks gorgeous, except in the master bedroom, where some shitbag smashed in the back window and opened the other window in the room. Nothing taken, as far as I can tell, and no other damage done to the house other than a fence post that's been torn out of the ground (and I'm not sure if it wasn't already like that, to be honest). However, I do find it...odd...that the alarm was disabled when I got there. Either it was an inside job or the cleaning crew didn't reactivate the alarm. Not good.

So, it looks like they broke in, didn't find anything to steal out in the open, took a leak, then took off.

And that was only the first stop of the day...

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3354 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
And the day gets better. Shooting house #2, and the neighbor keeps dogs. There's a gap in the fence in the back where it borders this one, and one of their huge dogs (who all seem to have taken great offense at my mere existence) found it while I was back there. I decided that it was time to GTFO and did so.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3354 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Maybe you could take dogs from #2 over to #1...

Sorry Vulrath, that is not the best day. I hope the rest of the week improves for you.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We were doing a rental home rehab once, and I went over early one am and heard a faint hissing sound. Turned out these jackwagons had broke in and stole our tools, then taken a propane torch, fired it up, set it on the ground in front of a wall - pointed it the wallboard and left. The wallboard was glowing redhot and the propane was going strong, but the wallboard kept the home from going up.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post