SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Old people with tats.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old people with tats. Login/Join 
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
I’m ugly enough as nature created my. Body art would not make me look better.

That being said, more power for people to do whatever the heck they want to do with their bodies.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Old people are the only people who should be getting tattoos. Defacing beautiful young bodies is shame. Enjoy it while you have it, there's plenty of time to mess it up later.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post