SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    LIVING IN A RESTRICTED STATE
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LIVING IN A RESTRICTED STATE Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Pre ban is still legal in CT. Understand that pre ban also covers MP5 or Uzi. If you have $, you can purchase these.
22 caliber AR cannot have a collapsible stick nor flash hides or high capacity mag.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anglertoo
posted Hide Post
I guess we'll have to buy a home in a 'free' state and abandon this lefty hell.

“To see what is right and not do it, is want of courage”. Confucius

Posts: 177 | Location: North Central Connecticut | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Pfff, amateur Smile

Unless you're worse off than here, I bet at least you can buy things like Gen 4 Glocks, VP9's, etc. You can order ammo online. You can have a stock AR. If you can do all these things, you're the envy of millions of people Smile

If you're as bade as this or worse, I feel your pain.

I looked at Ct's gun laws...

Eek WOW Eek you guys are REALLY SCREWED!

Way worse than Chicago.
The sad thing is that it's rather difficult to just pull up stakes and get out of Dodge.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
Move to Tennessee-problem solved.

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I feel for you, at this point in my life I could not imagine living in a state like that.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I grew up in NW CT and left there many decades ago.
There is no way I could update live there again after living in a place with a much lower cost of living, taxes, regulations, loony liberals controlling everything, potholes winter, etc.
And that is before you mention firearms.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I'm in California and I feel your pain. It's only going to get worse here..... I'll be outta here in a couple years, not soon enough. ;(

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1520 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post