SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Photobucket, no more 3rd party image linking
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photobucket, no more 3rd party image linking Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I hope Photobucket burns in hell.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I don't like my new avatar, thanks to photobucket.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I've been paying for a shared server for 11 years because I've never believed in Free Shit services. Never had any problems.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I've been an Imgur user for the past few years, right after Imageshack switched their own service to a monthly pay for storage model. Imgur's been dependable so far but if they get a surge of new members from the ranks of alienated Photobucket users, I could see how that could be the end of free hosting there as well. Or if they sense that the only way to make any kind of decent profit is to charge for pic hosting, then I'll be looking for another freebie hosting service once again.

Because I'm cheap.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Anyone having issues downloading your photos? I'd like to get all the old stuff I have on there, mass downloading my albums gives me an error.

When I say "error" I mean the website pops up a "Woops, something didn't work, try again later! Here pay for a premium account while you wait!"

Suck it, photosuckit.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bassman17SC
posted Hide Post
Let's see if I got the PB virus on my new computer.

Looks like I have a little bit of time to clean things up.

This was a test.
----------------------

"Man is not free unless government is limited." - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 734 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I got my kids and my cat, fuck PhotoBucket

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5130 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Photobucket really hosed the entire internet with this. Go back on old photo threads, and vast amounts of the images are just gone.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bassman17SC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassman17SC:
Let's see if I got the PB virus on my new computer.

Looks like I have a little bit of time to clean things up.

This was a test.
----------------------
Dammit. It was working 2 days ago. Will fix this weekend. And I received nary an e-mail from PB.
----------------------

"Man is not free unless government is limited." - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 734 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post