SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    micturating on the toilet seat in public bathrooms
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

micturating on the toilet seat in public bathrooms Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ew.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
I am surprised no one has mentioned gas station restrooms.
When I was younger, I worked in a gas station in town.
The public restroom was so disgusting, employees quit rather than go in to clean it.
Shit on the toilet seat, floor and walls was a regular occurrence.

It was horrible.

I worked at a Phillips. Fortunately, our restrooms were detached, and basically stainless steel rooms. Twice a day, I’d hose the whole thing down like a zookeeper and walk away.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
I am surprised no one has mentioned gas station restrooms.
When I was younger, I worked in a gas station in town.
The public restroom was so disgusting, employees quit rather than go in to clean it.
Shit on the toilet seat, floor and walls was a regular occurrence.

It was horrible.

I worked at a Phillips. Fortunately, our restrooms were detached, and basically stainless steel rooms. Twice a day, I’d hose the whole thing down like a zookeeper and walk away.

Worked at a slaughterhouse with a retail shop in front during the 80's and 90's. Whole shop was concrete, stainless steel,plastic, and floor drains. Even the bathroom.

Had a natural gas fired boiler and steam lines running into the shop for cleanup in the evening. Worked by mixing the pure steam with cold water to make a very hot (think skin removing) mixture.

Every once in a while we'd have a rouge customer bust ass in the crapper sending the boss and female cashiers into a tizzy. Boss would scream fix it. I'd say no worries, grab the steam hose and five minutes and one ruined roll of TP later you could eat in there.

Did kind of look like a five alarm warehouse fire with all the steam billowing out while I was cleaning Cool

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I make sure the wife has a small bottle of hand sanitizer in her purse and keep them in the car too. Any toilet seat gets blasted and wiped down.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I travel with clorox wipes in doubled-up ziplock baggies, I also carry nitrile gloves.

Prepare for the worst and all....

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I literally walked in on a dude who had not bothered to lock the damn door, and it embarrassed him. Cuz it aint my fault your dumb as is shitting and forgot to lock the door. I know if he was standing it wouldve been all on the seat

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
... you could eat in there.

Ah, no.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
... you could eat in there.

Ah, no.

In hindsight, a poor choice of words Wink

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post