SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    micturating on the toilet seat in public bathrooms
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

micturating on the toilet seat in public bathrooms Login/Join 
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted
How do I have to assume "men" manage to pee all over the god damned toilet seat? Who are these animals?

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The assholes can't wait 1 minute to use the urinal

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
1. Lift the fracking toilet seat, asshole.
2. Aim better.
3. See (2), even for urinals. Nobody likes standing in the urine of others.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why is it that one finds puddles under urinals. The damn things stick out to prevent that. They're designed to prevent that, with a modicum of effort and even the slightest effort at aim.

It can't be worse than some of the pakastaini's and others on base who'd stand on the toilet seat and squat. We could always tell who it was a few stalls down by the splashing sound as they'd reach into the toilet and splash themselves with water. Never used the paper. The seats, floors, covered in toilet water and whatever else happened to be there.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Evidently in some areas of Chihuahua Mexico, the custom is to wipe one’s ass and throw the toilet paper on the restroom floor by the commode, or maybe that’s just what they do when visiting the US. I’ve been told that the “sewers” in Mexico don’t successfully accomodate toilet paper.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If nothing else, I learned a new word.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some guys got target rifles. Some guys got snubnose revolvers. Big difference hittin' the target. I hate the shotgunners.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anush:

Even if they prefer the stall to the urinal, I assume they've mastered not pissing on the seat/floor at home. Seems like a pretty basic skill.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by Anush:

Even if they prefer the stall to the urinal, I assume they've mastered not pissing on the seat/floor at home. Seems like a pretty basic skill.

that's really the crux of my "argument"

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I’m still waiting on the public to understand the courtesy flush. I don’t want to smell your nasty eating habits. So simple, as you are dropping your air to surface ordinance, flush the fucking toilet every few minutes.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Ah yes. Nothing like sitting down on a wet seat. Mad

You have three options and none of them are that difficult.

1. Piss in the urinal.
2. Lift the seat.
3. Sit down.

Common courtesy, now uncommon.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
This is why I do not like taking my 3 year old daughter into the mens room when she has to use the bathroom. I tell her that assholes have so little courtesy they can't even bother lifting the toilet set so they piss all over it.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
“That rug really brought the room together man.”

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
How do I have to assume "men" manage to pee all over the god damned toilet seat? Who are these animals?
It might be young kids, not "men." I see that a lot in public restrooms.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
There is a large number of people who feel that "public" means "I don't have to care at all". They literally turn off their dignity/civility, if they had any to begin with.

I'll take piss on the seat. I can fix that pretty easily. And I look before I sit.

It's shit on the seat, on the floor, hell it's been smeared on the wall at more than one place I've been to. That's beyond laziness/apathy about aim and lifting the seat, that's downright criminal in my opinion.

I don't frequent seedy establishments. I do my best to avoid public restrooms entirely.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Evidently in some areas of Chihuahua Mexico, the custom is to wipe one’s ass and throw the toilet paper on the restroom floor by the commode, or maybe that’s just what they do when visiting the US. I’ve been told that the “sewers” in Mexico don’t successfully accomodate toilet paper.

Not just Chihuahua.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
I worked a lot in south TX with Mexicans from Laredo. They sure aren't afraid to toss their tootsie roll smeared shit paper in the receptacle next to the toilet.

I started working with a guy, who, oddly enough bragged how he would go out of his way to make sure all spackle was gone from the porcelain if shit got rowdy. So, when I discovered dried piss on every square inch of the toilet seat in a hotel we were sharing, I figured it must have been another guy who crashed there one night. Well, it happened again today with no one else to suspect. Absolutely classless, yet he's too good to use the skid-o-can on site.

And Porta-John's. Who are the assholes that clog up the urinal trough with toilet paper, cigarettes and gum, then proceed to piss all over it?

No courtesy whatsoever.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a woman & have to say some of the women's restrooms are bad too. Except you get to see the occasional used, bloody, tampon floating in the toilet bowl.

Posts: 537 | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MagicHorse:
I am a woman & have to say some of the women's restrooms are bad too. Except you get to see the occasional used, bloody, tampon floating in the toilet bowl.

I was just about to eat dessert.

Not any more.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The comedienne, Rita Rudner, says that the thing about men and toilets is that they aren't very specific.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post