SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    micturating on the toilet seat in public bathrooms
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

micturating on the toilet seat in public bathrooms Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Sign seen in some long forgotten bathroom:

We aim to please. You aim, too, please.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MagicHorse:
I am a woman & have to say some of the women's restrooms are bad too. Except you get to see the occasional used, bloody, tampon floating in the toilet bowl.

I new a guy that was a janitor at a dept. store and he said the womens restroom was always much worse than the mens. I thought he was exaggerating but then I met another one and he said the same thing. Good Lord.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
This is so not a men’s only issue.

**WARNING** Disgusting paragraph below!!

Men may piss all over the seat, but they never “hover” with a bad case of the runs. As a teenager working in a restaurant, I had some messes so nasty I had to drag a hose in through the back door to spray everything down like a firefighter at a five alarm blaze. The nasty gravy was always on the seat hinges and up under the tank. Ugh. It was ALWAYS the women’s room that received the worst treatment.

AFA a little urine on the seat, that’s a quick wipe down with a butt wipe. No problem.

This rant does remind us what it must feel like to be our wives, especially in a household full of little boys. When really young, just out of potty training, our boys used to hose down everything, including the wall. We finally started putting a cheerio in the toilet after every flush. That seemed to really help. Boys instinctually love a target. Smile

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

Sign seen in some long forgotten bathroom:

We aim to please. You aim, too, please.

Seen at the local airport when I was a kid, "Pilots with short stacks or low manifold pressure, taxi up close."

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:
“That rug really brought the room together man.”

Big Grin

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:
I am a woman & have to say some of the women's restrooms are bad too. Except you get to see the occasional used, bloody, tampon floating in the toilet bowl.

I new a guy that was a janitor at a dept. store and he said the womens restroom was always much worse than the mens. I thought he was exaggerating but then I met another one and he said the same thing. Good Lord.

Jim

For a brief stint in college, I worked a night job as a janitor at a fairly popular hockey arena. Yeah, women seem to be harder on public restrooms and it surprised me also. I wrote up a fair bit about it and thought "no, that's just best left imagined." Smile

Let's just say that it may take several generations to come and go with paper seat barriers being available for women to graduate to the same public pooping experience men have been able to mostly enjoy for decades. They wouldn't all have to hover if some of them would just get on board.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:

Jim

For a brief stint in college, I worked a night job as a janitor at a fairly popular hockey arena. Yeah, women seem to be harder on public restrooms and it surprised me also. I wrote up a fair bit about it and thought "no, that's just best left imagined." Smile

Let's just say that it may take several generations to come and go with paper seat barriers being available for women to graduate to the same public pooping experience men have been able to mostly enjoy for decades. They wouldn't all have to hover if some of them would just get on board.

When I was working in bars in college, we used to flip a coin every night at closing to see who had to clean the women's bathroom. It often devolved into bribery and pleading from the loser.

*shudders*

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Evidently in some areas of Chihuahua Mexico, the custom is to wipe one’s ass and throw the toilet paper on the restroom floor by the commode, or maybe that’s just what they do when visiting the US. I’ve been told that the “sewers” in Mexico don’t successfully accomodate toilet paper.

That is exactly the problem. The plumbing in parts of Mexico can't handle it. It is the right way to do it there.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Evidently in some areas of Chihuahua Mexico, the custom is to wipe one’s ass and throw the toilet paper on the restroom floor by the commode, or maybe that’s just what they do when visiting the US. I’ve been told that the “sewers” in Mexico don’t successfully accomodate toilet paper.
The latin jockeys do this at the horse race parks too. As for the public bath rooms, the damned new generation of men and women are the least taught by parents, the filthiest damn generation of bath room pigs I have ever seen. Some of these pigs need their nose rubbed in it. Never in my life have I seen such lack of careing of others. The public rest rooms should be made off limits. Make them go home and mess in their own bath rooms. Buy their own damned bath tissue you bunch of pigs. Never have I seen this before. What is wrong with these people ?

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

That is exactly the problem. The plumbing in parts of Mexico can't handle it. It is the right way to do it there.

The right way to do it there is throw your shit-smeared toilet paper on the floor? Alrighty then.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I take it ya'll never been to China, India, or Pakistan.

In China, they burn incense to try and cover the stench from the squat toilets. In plumber-speak, "no p-trap." You could stack the building to the rafters with incense, light it, and you'd still have incense-scented fecal and urine aroma.

Out of kindness, I'll not discuss India and Pakistan, save to observe in India, you add curry scent to the stench.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
I’m still waiting on the public to understand the courtesy flush. I don’t want to smell your nasty eating habits. So simple, as you are dropping your air to surface ordinance, flush the fucking toilet every few minutes.

Courtesy flushes do nothing. Once the crap is in the water it doesn't smell. What stinks is the gas that was pushed out along with the crap.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Between stints in college, I worked at a feed store. Whenever one of the trucks from one of the reservations would park, we would draw straw to see who would clean up the restroom. Without fail, one of the truck occupants would crap on the floor. There was one old squaw who wore silken blouse with a huge squash blossom and concha belt holding up her large skirt that could cause one to wretch upon whiffing the stench opening the bathroom door. From the slight smile on her face I think she enjoyed shitting on the pale faces. They all bought a lot of feed and stuff so the boss went easy on them.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
My supervisor discreetly asked me if I could put up "something" to try and stop the piss all over the floor under our only urinal. I printed and laminated the following and taped it up on the wall right over the urinal.

Stand Close
Gentlemen,
It's Shorter
Than You Think!

The Supervisor was amused, but about a week later I got word from him that it was actually the Plant Manager that was the offending person. Eek
The sign went missing and was never spoken of again. To my knowledge the boss never knew who put it up, or took it down, but there was no more piss on the floor.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sign on bathroom stall door: Employees Must Use Paper.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I worked in a car dealership, higher level domestic lines. The public men's room could get disgusting, literally one day there was carpet bombing on the floor. The porter that got sent in to clean was not very amused. Every day occurrence was going in to find snot rockets on the walls.

I would hate to walk into some of those people's homes and use their bathroom.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
My supervisor discreetly asked me if I could put up "something" to try and stop the piss all over the floor under our only urinal. I printed and laminated the following and taped it up on the wall right over the urinal.

Stand Close
Gentlemen,
It's Shorter
Than You Think!

The Supervisor was amused, but about a week later I got word from him that it was actually the Plant Manager that was the offending person. Eek
The sign went missing and was never spoken of again. To my knowledge the boss never knew who put it up, or took it down, but there was no more piss on the floor.

I uh....

Yeah, Hell with it.

I worked a job where this exact same thing happened, with a few varying details. We thought the fucking toilet was sweating, then leaking, it was such a constant thing. There was ALWAYS a wet spot down the front of the toilet.

There was a sign that came and went, then another. Then, after about two years and the determination that it was indeed piss, and it was indeed a single offender, I had to drop trou in there wearing cargo shorts and didn't spread my knees fast enough, and the bottoms of the cuffs got dipped in the piss puddle. So I was on a mission to figure out whose piss I got to wear after that. After every person to use the bathroom left it, for weeks, I took a peek to check for a piss puddle. Sure enough, it was the big boss, the company owner.

Word got out, "the boss is pissing all over the floor, watch your step." It became an open secret. Words were had with management, and there was a lot of grimacing and shoulder-shrugging and "I'm not gonna be the one to get fired over telling the boss not to piss on the floor" and finally, one day, my cubicle mate had enough. He dropped four-ply worth of folded paper towels over the puddle, and on a piece of cardboard in sharpie, "STOP IT."

It stopped.

Then we started finding water bottles filled with piss in the bosses' garbage can. The guy we called "Waldo" for his horn rim glasses and striped beanies went ahead and twisted one open and gave it a sniff to confirm. We had a weekly rotation for taking out all the trash on Friday. After that, we started going ahead and using nitrile gloves to change the garbages. Some people are just fucking nasty.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P220 Smudge,

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
This is so not a men’s only issue.

**WARNING** Disgusting paragraph below!!

Men may piss all over the seat, but they never “hover” with a bad case of the runs. As a teenager working in a restaurant, I had some messes so nasty I had to drag a hose in through the back door to spray everything down like a firefighter at a five alarm blaze. The nasty gravy was always on the seat hinges and up under the tank. Ugh. It was ALWAYS the women’s room that received the worst treatment.

AFA a little urine on the seat, that’s a quick wipe down with a butt wipe. No problem.

This rant does remind us what it must feel like to be our wives, especially in a household full of little boys. When really young, just out of potty training, our boys used to hose down everything, including the wall. We finally started putting a cheerio in the toilet after every flush. That seemed to really help. Boys instinctually love a target. Smile

I totally agree. When I used to bartend, I also bounced. The nights when I was a bouncer, we also had to do a basic quick clean before the cleaning service came it...(just had to remove any large debris.)

The women's room was always an absolute hellish mess compared to the men's room. The women's room had pee, poo, tampons, and puke everywhere. This was a night club where everyone boozed their faces off. Women's rooms are worse...at least at bars and clubs.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I am surprised no one has mentioned gas station restrooms.
When I was younger, I worked in a gas station in town.
The public restroom was so disgusting, employees quit rather than go in to clean it.
Shit on the toilet seat, floor and walls was a regular occurrence.

It was horrible.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
Between stints in college, I worked at a feed store. Whenever one of the trucks from one of the reservations would park, we would draw straw to see who would clean up the restroom. Without fail, one of the truck occupants would crap on the floor. There was one old squaw who wore silken blouse with a huge squash blossom and concha belt holding up her large skirt that could cause one to wretch upon whiffing the stench opening the bathroom door. From the slight smile on her face I think she enjoyed shitting on the pale faces. They all bought a lot of feed and stuff so the boss went easy on them.

This is one of the funniest things I've read in forever. Thanks for the laugh! Big Grin

Few years back I was working at a lumber mill. Someone kept shitting huge amounts of liquefied feces, ever damn day. Sometimes twice. Not sure what their diet was, but couldn't have been good. There were actually two problems with this. They wouldn't flush, and there was NEVER any toilet paper in the bowl or the trash can.

To not flush is bad. To not clean yourself up after the explosion and in the work environment? Unacceptable.

Finally figured out it was a machine operators kid that was working with us. Went to the boss and explained the situation. I can't remember exactly what we did, but if I remember, one of us put up a sign that said something like "We Know Who You Are. Wipe!" Then signed it as management.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post