SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    New super annoying Walmart ad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New super annoying Walmart ad Login/Join 
posted
This is the music that Walmart is using to promote their new pick up discount in stores. A young man is his twenties told me the music is designed to appeal to those who shop at the Dollar Stores, a major source of competition. Of course the video is not used just the soundtrack. Another reason to avoid the place.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too much winning?

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a fan of the music, but definitely not the most annoying ad ever...

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not a fan of the music, but definitely not the most annoying ad ever..

OK what are some ads you find annoying?

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

ANY ad on TBS for Conan or that bitch pinko Lib-tard Samantha Bee.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

J.G. Wentworth ad with the little boy band yo-yo's.
I don't have a clue who they are.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Progressive commercials? Flo is pretty annoying
The idiots in the sonic commercials are getting annoying. They were briefly funny but getting old
Anything that ends with "I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve this message"

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I prefer this version of the song:
https://youtu.be/bLBSoC_2IY8?t=5m41s

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah that version was better.

Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Any Progressive Ads. Flo ruined all of them years ago.Ads for the new program Bossipp and I detest any ad for any type meds and anything that guy who advertises the water sealing tape and the Liberty Ins. ads.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post