SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    MidwayUSA...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MidwayUSA... Login/Join 
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Never a problem here either. Though I live close enough that work driving would take me through Columbia MO and I would just pick my orders up. But they are fast- order on line at it has always been ready by the time I drove 80 miles to get there.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update:

Got confirmation from Credit Union concerning refund for full amount of cancelled shipment/order which I didn't receive.

Also, this morning received an email from Larry Potterfield telling me, congratulations my order has been delivered, along with a tracking number.

Gee, thanks Larry.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
quote:
https://www.resellerratings.com/store/MidwayUSA

I'm shocked by how many complaints there are on Midway. I have multiple transactions and they've always been perfect for me. Furthermore, until now, I'd never heard a single bad word about them from anyone else. Wow. Thanks for the link too.

I was surprised too. Then I read a few. 90% of the ones i read were complaints about the shipping used. The shipping that the buyer chooses at checkout. These people had chosen the cheap shipping option that goes UPS then gets handed off to USPS. This always seems to take an extra day or two, but is cheaper.

Posts: 1029 | Location: CT | Registered: March 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Some people are never happy.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I just placed an order for a Christmas present.

Never been disappointed with MidwayUSA.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
MidwayUSA is a great company. However, I’ve never placed an order for something I didn’t want, so there’s that.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
There are a good seller. Only issue I ever had with them is shoddy shipping. Huge box with 500 rounds of .22LR, and a few air pillows. Yeah, boxes exploded in shipping, and half of the rounds fell out of the outside carton.

I tend not to order stuff I dont want and then try and cancel the order.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:I tend not to order stuff I dont want and then try and cancel the order.

I suspect you don't live with a woman who doesn't know what she wants?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post