SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    okay, okay. After seing a pan for ONE grilled cheese sandwich i lost it.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

okay, okay. After seing a pan for ONE grilled cheese sandwich i lost it. Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
They’ll discontinue it after people use it to make quesadillas and burn their house down.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
A true bargain at sixty-five bucks!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
Or, do as I do. Gas grill, six tortillas at a time. One does need to pay attention but that is part of cooking IMHO.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 715 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Shoot, if my wife saw that she would probably want it.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are the weirdest grilled cheese sandwiches I have ever seen. Are those like a keto version, or what? Because it sure doesn't look like each one of those sandwiches have a lot of cheese in them.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
I have one of these. Mother in law gave it to me because she knows I love tortillas. I do not love it. Neither will you unless you like under cooked but hot plastic tasting tortillas.

Posts: 203 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
This is what we have, And it makes, by far the best tasting tortilla warmer/browner once you get the hang of it. But it would definitely lose the (time) race to the red machine above. It could be any of them with this basic design. Tried it in a regular pan and it works but isn't as convenient at all. Having no sides on it makes a big difference.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey ,
I only make one toasted cheese sandwich at a time .

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Hey ,
I only make one toasted cheese sandwich at a time .

Heathen

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post