SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Game of Thrones
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The creators have already said that the show and the books will have the same overall ending, but will be taking different paths to get there, now that the show has outpaced the books.

In addition, there are a number of subplots that are missing in the show when compared to the books.

So yes, there's still a point to GRRM finishing the series, even once the show ends.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
But do you think he WILL finish the series? I don't. I'm pretty confident based on evidence so far that once the show ends, GRRM will find something else to do. Or die sooner.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
But do you think he WILL finish the series? I don't. I'm pretty confident based on evidence so far that once the show ends, GRRM will find something else to do. Or die sooner.
Agreed.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post