SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Why do I bother?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Why do I bother? Login/Join 
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
A humorous hint went nowhere, in case you didn’t notice but if you want to turn it into a Biggest Asshole contest and win the prize, feel free. It should be over soon enough either way.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Report This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Actually, I noticed. I read every post in the thread.

Still, no call for name calling.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Report This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Let’s see if I have this right:

The gentleman who owns and administers this forum has made it abundantly clear on a number of occasions that silly click bait post titles are not permitted. Someone feels the need to do so anyway and gets shut down as promised, only to pull the same shit again, yet I‘m the bad guy for calling it an asshole move after he mocks a good natured hint to respect the forum owner’s rules?

Sorry but unrepentant.

posted Hide Post
^^^ There is a "report this post/thread" in the lower right hand corner of every post, should you feel the need to do so.

The owner of the forum has asked members to use such a link to keep the bickering down. Eek

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Embarrassed to say I did not know that and I’ve been around forever. Thanks Excam_Man for the heads up.

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
1. It wasn't intended to be a "click bait" title, it's what I was thinking in exasperation while posting it.

2. Please do report it and have the moderators lock, or even better yet, delete it.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Rolls eyes

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Oy

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post