SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Mango Diet Pepsi
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mango Diet Pepsi Login/Join 
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Best I've found is Polar with LaCroix a distant second.

Interesting. I find the exact opposite to be true. Pamplemousse LaCroix is my absolute favorite seltzer.

As far as TAB goes, my father was an addict right up until they quite making it. He's been drinking it with gusto since the 70s and damn near shed a tear when production was halted last year. I'm talking 4-6 per day. Everyday.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
Lacroix has to be one of the nastiest things I've ever tasted.

And here in the south, everything is "coke".

"you wanna coke?"
"Yes, please"
"what kind?"
"Dr. Pepper, please"
"sure thing, Sugar"

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
A lifetime ago, i visited the Coca Cola building in Atlanta.

Arrived to a large area and first thing i noticed was the sticky floor. Then i saw a wall where all beverages manufactured by the company were available. Some really exotic ones.

Picked a cup and went to work.

As i tasted the first disgusting one i realized why the floor was sticky...

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Diet Pepsi cherry has been my go-to diet beverage of choice for about a decade. I would not normally even try mango-flavored diet pepsi, and this thread has really made that clear...

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Thankfully, I don't drink Coke or Pepsi, or I'd probably have tried it. I love mangoes and have had mango trees in the yard in a couple of places.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
So I tried a non-diet/Zero Pepsi Mango yesterday. Not really that bad to my pleasant surprise. Adding a little vanilla would make it better IMHO.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not surprised. When I first saw the commercial the assumption was it would not be a winning combo.

Posts: 59 | Location: NW Burbs of Illinois | Registered: June 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post