SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Watching French Open on Mute
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watching French Open on Mute Login/Join 
posted
Every time the women play, I have to put it on mute to avoid the shrieking and groaning, every time they serve or make a shot. Now if I could just figure out how to visually block out all of Nadal's pre-serve tics.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Every time the women play, I have to put it on mute to avoid the shrieking and groaning

I know!! Eek
You have to wonder what they sound like in bed. Smile

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
If they're rally hot I like hearing them grunt.

Kinda sexy sounding.

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Birdvol:
If they're rally hot I like hearing them grunt.

Kinda sexy sounding.

Maybe the first 3 or 4 times Smile

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Think of it as similar to:
quote:
Kiai (気合, /ˈkiːaɪ/) is a Japanese term used in martial arts for the short shout uttered when performing an attacking move.

Not the same. Similar.

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Hey, the guys can do it too!

https://youtu.be/ybsbzV7fNEo

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
If women figure skaters did this, I'd have to throw a tarp on the couch.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

LOL.... Oh shit I just laughed my ass off....

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

ROFLMAO !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed watching Sharapova play, but could not listen with all the grunting.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Orson Welles said of Sharapova, “I’d hate to be her neighbor on her wedding night.”

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pipe Smoker,

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post