SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Non-stop Weather interruptions for Hurricane Nate.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non-stop Weather interruptions for Hurricane Nate. Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted
We get it, rain, wind, maybe some flooding, all that.

At least split screen it or just interrupt when there is a Tornado warning and then shut your soup cooler when you are done.

But they drone ON and ON and ON. Showing some surf from a crappy video camera and a cop driving down the street.

Seriously, you'd think it's the Battle of the Bulge for the weather forecasters down here in the Gulf Coast.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It's OK, we all died.

Such a gargantuan killer storm...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah they were showing the pier and people were walking around on the beach...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
There's still people alive down there? I thought everyone was going to die in the previous storms.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post