SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Time does not heal all wounds.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time does not heal all wounds. Login/Join 
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
My 12 year old son asked me if I think about any of the bad stuff I’ve seen.

I do, but it doesn’t really bother me. It’s just part of the whole.

Thinking about the friends I have loved and buried too early...that’s where my wounds are.

Some nights more than others.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I have found that those who are familiar with pain are more likely to appreciate the value of kindness.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
And as this day comes to a close.

"Thank you", to those who took time to think and respond.

In the time after, I thought it would all fade eventually, but it did not.
It seems to be the stronger memories as time goes by.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^^^
I suspect you may want to ask Sigmonkey. It may be a matter he wishes to keep private.

Then why did he post in the first place??

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Escondido??

That's the high school where my wife interprets. Lol

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
We can never get over some sadness but we can get through them. MaybeWhoch war were you in Mike?

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post