SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I know 3 people who lied to get covid vaccines
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I know 3 people who lied to get covid vaccines Login/Join 
posted
All family members, non of whom were eligible for vaccines in this distribution stage. Married couple post on facebook they got the vaccine. Another openly admits they falsely claimed underlying health conditions.

Karma might be a bitch.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Do these people make a practice of lying and cheating in other things?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

That’s pretty low. I’ve got a number of undergoing health issues or comorbitidies that make me high risk, but according to Washington state’s “plan,” I can’t get the vaccine until April or May, I forget which. Because I’m under 50 and not living in a multi-generational home, I guess those things don’t matter.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I can get the vaccine just about any week through work. I’m neutral on getting it, since I already had Covid.

I may have to get it at some point, for now those that feel strongly are welcomed ahead of me. I think they’ll throw out some bennies in the next few weeks for those holding a ‘Covid passport’. Not that it matters to me much, but it will for some.

A relative in MI got it a few weeks ago, he’s 55, said about the oldest at the time waiting.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

One is a ultra liberal city school teacher who did nothing but bash Trumps character.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
That's funny. I plan on lying to not get the Covid vaccine.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shhhh..... I have been fibbing on the contact tracing forms since the git-go.
Shhhhh..... Eek

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Shhhh..... I have been fibbing on the contact tracing forms since the git-go.
Shhhhh..... Eek

Whenever I'm asked for my name and phone number I give them our governor Charlie Baker's name and phone number.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know several people that have been vaccinated and other than verifying ID, they were asked no questions and had to show no paperwork other than the consent form regardless of age.

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I showed my DL and my Insurance card .She asked me what qualified me and I told her Cardiac . Done deal .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d lie and tell them I’d already taken it so I didn’t have to take it.

Posts: 246 | Location: Damn it's hot! | Registered: September 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I've seen a number of people post their vaccine card on facebook, I keep thinking why do you qualify, and why would you even accept it before people that really need it? I'm going to either skip it or wait til a higher percentage of people in need get it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
I know one who lied. I likely know more, but they haven't admitted it.

I'm getting my first tomorrow (I'm eligible in SC as I'm over 55). It was challenging finding an appointment. Finally managed to first thing this morning.

I've had COVID. The only reason I'm getting it is my daughter doesn't want to be around anyone overnight who hasn't had one.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
I'm sure lots of folks have lied to move up the list. The whole thing is based on honest answers.

NC is one of a handful of states that delayed including those with health conditions. That will open as Group 4A on March 17. (Originally scheduled for March 24).

I do know a few folks that were able to get shots early because they found a place with extra supply and took the place of no shows.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
To answer Skin’s question as to “Why”, narcissism is all the rage these days. Me, me, me... same reason to post on FB. Gotta harvest those likes to feel good about yourself.

I qualify for co-morbidities, and as of next week I qualify based on occupation under WA state’s plan. Still won’t be getting it.

Already had COVID, one of the lucky ones who never even felt sick.

Happy to let everyone else be the gene therapy guinea pigs.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
YES. There are quite a few dishonest people. The funny part is they do not consider this lying. There are various levels of moral development, these folks are on the bottom level.

Posts: 17223 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Oddly, there are two legitimate ways to get the vaccine. First is to volunteer and work a vaccine event. The second is to hang around at the end of the day. At some point they run out of people and may have a surplus. Generally, they line up people by age and use the shots before they spoil.
Three hospitals around Seattle have been caught offering the vaccine to their VIP donor. Others have come disguised and have been caught.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This nation and world are morally corrupt! Why should a Covid-19 vaccine list be any different?

The Bible teaches of this. It should not be a big surprise to anyone.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course people are lying to get the shot. The distribution system is a mess and who qualifies and who doesn't is sometimes nonsensical. In CA there's no verification of qualification at sign up or on site. Some categories are broad enough to include people who probably shouldn't qualify. Some who seemingly should qualify based on actual evidence from the past year are being told to wait. Add some favoritism and it's no wonder people are doing what they need to do. The single family live in nanny qualifies as a childcare provider but is homebound with one or two kids. The back office staff in all sorts of places qualify even though they have zero contact with patients or the general public and will likely continue to work from home. The system is a mess and ripe with abuse if not outright fraud. A year of doom and gloom and being told to put life on hold until there's a vaccine so of course people are going to try to jump the line to get their lives back. I don't think they should but I understand why.

I have a condition that qualifies me in some states but not CA. What the actual fuck? My wife qualified through her job. I went along for the ride. We pulled up and they verified she was who made the appointment and asked me if I had one too. I said nope and asked if they had extra shots. They stabbed me too.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
They have more doses then takers here and anyone who wants one is getting one.

Posts: 18033 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post