SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I Phone 8 Plus!! AN UPDATE!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Phone 8 Plus!! AN UPDATE! Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Friggin Apple!!! They're full of themselves Mad

Confused

Are you just looking for an opportunity to get in a jab at Apple? The OP's customer service problem seems largely a Sprint issue. After the 14 day trial period ends, the Apple Store would happily handle the problem.

If the OP had purchased ANY other phone and had this issue, he would still have to deal with Sprint. The only difference is after 14 days the Apple Store will help you, a benefit unique to owning an iPhone. So how is your comment relevant?

You can take a deep breath..If you have seen any of my posts and/or threads, it's just in jest. I'm actually typing this out on my macbook pro and have quite a stash of other Apple goods to include phones, computer, and iPod. I used to use another "Friggin Apple" cartoon image that was better and more laughable. There will always be frustrating threads about Apple and Samsung, and others. I just use what works for me, and Apple fills that role. I've used Android based stuff in the beginning but found I'm more comfortable using Apple stuff, not to worry.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
iPhone 7 and 7Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 12.9”, iPad Pro 10.5”, iPad Mini 4

ALL have been updated to iOS 11, NONE have given me any trouble whatsoever. They are working. Enter, faster, no battery life problems, nothing negative.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Up and running now with new phone, I don't think I have been this frustrated like this in a long time. Now I will spend the next couple of weeks not feeling confident with the new phone till it proves it self. Ugh...............

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Actually, in retrospect, the only real frustrations were a software update in the past with one of my iPhones. Eventually after a couple of days and resets, I finally had it working. I'm going to keep my iPhone 6S with a little outdated software, I'm currently using 10.1.1 and it's working well. My future plan is to possibly hold out until iPhone "X" gets circulated and listen and read the reviews to get a feel about them. I do like the feature lists and I'm not too hard on my phones so an front/back glass edition won't be a deterrent. I believe my iPhone 4S may have been an early glass offering if I remember. I'm glad that some here are using IOS 11 and having good results, if, I may go that route in the future too.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
My 8 is running great with 11.0.1.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I haven't upgraded to OS11 yet and Verizon wants to rape me for a new phone.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Verizon wants to rape me for a new phone.

RESIST!!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:

I've think I've heard you should vomit and then piss your pants if Verizon tries to rape you.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:
I've think I've heard you should vomit and then piss your pants if Verizon tries to rape you.
Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post