SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    perverse posting
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

perverse posting Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
From you, Mr. Burg, that's a compliment! Smile
What if he is implying that we are even grumpier than he is?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if he is implying that we are even grumpier than he is?

That's how I took it! Some days I'm prepared to own it, too.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12745 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
An argument isn't just contradiction.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are grammar, spelling, and the rules of punctuation and capitalization on the table? If so, I’m in.

I guess I’m a contrarian in that if we weren’t arguing about something in the Navy we were probably sleeping. It’s an internet gun forum where we discuss cats at length. I figure there will be some disagreement at times.

(and don’t click on click bait titles unless you really want to!)

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Perverts posting?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post