SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    perverse posting
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

perverse posting Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
"Everyday pleasures" could have been a regular
"Moment of Zen" place for meditations on how we relax and enjoy life. I'd love to see it resurrected with a warning.

Posts: 12384 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ac130nav
posted Hide Post
At the risk of being excoriated for comparing the comments in this thread to what the leftist crop of 'snowflakes' are demanding, e.g. safe areas where they don't have to deal with differing views, comments, and opinions of others who don't share their fragile sensibilities. I really believe that the majority of sigforum members aren't cut from that cloth, but rather are capable of their own individual thoughts and opinions without feeling a need to be isolated from the day to day reality of exposure to the views,including those of a perverse nature, of others.

Member GOA
Life member NRA
Father of three
Grandfather to four
Great Grandfather to two

Posts: 146 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Para tries to keep a lid on such things. Not that we can't handle it but there are women members here and we're trying not to run them off with over the top crude or perverted behavior.

Posts: 10119 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
this thread was in no way an attempt at censorship,

Time and place is the key here.

If the thread title is in no way political and the initial thread post has no inference of politics,

there is no need to inject anything political in to the thread, or overtly sexual, overtly religious or flagrantly inappropriate in general.

I am not here to tell you what to talk about in your own threads, I am strongly suggesting that you think about the title of the thread and the previous content , prior to posting .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 43865 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumped as a reminder to those that feel the need to make a comment certain to result in a lock.

Posts: 5940 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
Bumped as a reminder to those that feel the need to make a comment certain to result in a lock.

Ladies and gentlemen, a prime example, http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/9530017024/p/2

Posts: 12104 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Ladies and gentlemen, a prime example, http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/9530017024/p/2

That's the one.

Posts: 5940 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

That's the one.

I was setting the over/under in my mind for that thread at 2 pages before being locked. I was assuming someone would say something over the top about our first lady. Was not however even close on what actually said to get the lock.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 8677 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I knew that thread didn't have a chance as soon as I saw the title, simply because of the inevitable responses. Particularly discouraging since the saboteurs (intentional or otherwise) in these types of threads are often people who've been around long enough to know better.

Posts: 3807 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
bump

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 43865 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
bendable's threads beg to get locked...

"look what bendable hath wrought."
-parabellum

Posts: 3952 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post