SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    USPS Tracking - Morons!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPS Tracking - Morons! Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
WTF? Roll Eyes

Shipment Activity-----------------------------Location--------------------------------Date & Time

Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility----SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER--December 29, 2017 8:58 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility---SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER--December 29, 2017 7:26 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility--------------------------SEATTLE, WA 98107-----------------------December 29, 2017 9:15 am
Arrived at Unit------------------------------------SEATTLE, WA 98134-----------------------December 29, 2017 4:30 am
Arrived at USPS Facility--------------------------SEATTLE, WA 98119-----------------------December 29, 2017 3:08 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility-----------------SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER--------December 29, 2017 2:38 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility----------------SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER--------December 28, 2017 10:08 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility-----------------SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER--December 28, 2017 8:24 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility---SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER--December 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Facility----------------HOUSTON, TX 77065-----------------------December 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
One word SEATTLE, then added WA... it's the liberal center of the universe.. Smile

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Looks like they can't even find their asses in that place. Mad

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picture the package making it to the top of the conveyor only to tumble back down, several times....

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Looks like they can't even find their asses in that place. Mad
There was another thread in which The Monkey gave step by step instructions for finding your own ass with both hands. Almost complete, but he forgot the flashlight.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...but think of all the stories that that package could tell...at a fireside chat...over a cup of hot chocolate...with friends and package relatives...

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You are doing better than I am.

Shipment Activity-----------------------------Location-----------------------------------------------Date & Time

In-Transit---------------PROCESSED THROUGH FACILITY ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)----------------November 16, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
WTF? Roll Eyes

Shipment Activity-----------------------------Location--------------------------------Date & Time

Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility----SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER--December 29, 2017 8:58 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility---SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER--December 29, 2017 7:26 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility--------------------------SEATTLE, WA 98107-----------------------December 29, 2017 9:15 am
Arrived at Unit------------------------------------SEATTLE, WA 98134-----------------------December 29, 2017 4:30 am
Arrived at USPS Facility--------------------------SEATTLE, WA 98119-----------------------December 29, 2017 3:08 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility-----------------SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER--------December 29, 2017 2:38 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility----------------SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER--------December 28, 2017 10:08 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility-----------------SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER--December 28, 2017 8:24 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility---SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER--December 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Facility----------------HOUSTON, TX 77065-----------------------December 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Job security!! Thanks Q Smile

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
The barcode is probably messed up. Humans don't look at things anymore, it will take a person stopping and looking at the actual address on the item to send it on it's way.
I get parcels on my route with the barcode blacked out, because they've been in a loop.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattW:
I just picture the package making it to the top of the conveyor only to tumble back down, several times....

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
WTF? Roll Eyes

Glad I am not the only one. Always seems to be gun related stuff too. I had a part make two complete circuits of Puget sound once. was from Midway. The barcode was intact, though I suspect that munged barcodes contribute to all of this idiocy. And what munged the barcode if it is not USPS equipment?

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by MattW:

[FLASH_VIDEO]...[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That box is going to be so ready for the next Boston Marathon.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Usually my carrier annex and route delivery people are pretty good. Usually being the keyword, here.

One day I had "out for delivery" a NIST traceable testing/calibration weight. These are normally prohibitively expensive. Got this one for cheap (for what it is) off eBay. Paperwork and all.

What that meant was if something had gone awry and it was lost I'd have been out of luck. So of course that would be the One Package they managed to bungle.

When the tracking claimed "Unable to deliver" I called the Annex and told them to hold it for pickup. For all the good that did. Good thing I got there early the next morning, because, instead of being held, or put back on the route truck, it was sorted to go back to the regional sorting center!

(Which should have bounced it back to the local Annex, then to the route truck, then me, but...)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Usually my carrier annex and route delivery people are pretty good. Usually being the keyword, here.

I'm not saying this is what happened. But a lot of Ebay sellers really need to put a new ink cartridge in their printers, Amazon is bad about putting labels over the edges of boxes, or over the opening and not securing the box (so you get a bent barcode or some other distortion). But Ebay sellers frequently have labels that are so faint the scanners won't read the barcode, it's rather annoying, because usually the numerals under it are even fainter and I have to manually type it in.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
USPS has lost it, i know how you feel, they misplaced my check last year and i couldn't meet up to some bills, they are simply unreliable.

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sagemind100:
USPS has lost it... ...they are simply unreliable.

Probably different in my case. One of the employees got some good stereo equipment for Christmas!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its not only USPS. Look at this Fedex package. Stayed in Olive Branch (suburban Memphis), sent 10 miles to Collierville (suburban Memphis), then came to Nashville (where I live) & was sent to Chattanooga. Now in Ooltewah (suburban Chattanooga) WTF!

1/04/2018 - Thursday

1:16 am Departed FedEx location OOLTEWAH, TN

1/03/2018 - Wednesday

11:37 pm Arrived at FedEx location OOLTEWAH, TN
10:47 pm Departed FedEx location CHATTANOOGA, TN
5:39 pm Arrived at FedEx location CHATTANOOGA, TN
9:28 am In transit CHATTANOOGA, TN
4:45 am At local FedEx facility CHATTANOOGA, TN

1/02/2018 - Tuesday

11:31 pm Departed FedEx location NASHVILLE, TN
5:43 pm Arrived at FedEx location NASHVILLE, TN
12:16 pm In transit COLLIERVILLE, TN
7:37 am In transit OLIVE BRANCH, MS

1/01/2018 - Monday

7:37 pm In transit OLIVE BRANCH, MS
7:36 am In transit OLIVE BRANCH, MS

12/31/2017 - Sunday

7:36 pm In transit OLIVE BRANCH, MS
7:36 am In transit OLIVE BRANCH, MS

12/30/2017 - Saturday

11:51 am In transit OKLAHOMA CITY, OK

12/29/2017 - Friday

10:50 pm In transit MORIARTY, NM
10:41 am In transit OREM, UT

12/28/2017 - Thursday

10:21 pm In transit MALTA, ID
9:20 am Departed FedEx location TROUTDALE, OR
5:19 am Arrived at FedEx location TROUTDALE, OR

12/27/2017 - Wednesday

10:52 pm Left FedEx origin facility BURLINGTON, WA
8:24 pm Arrived at FedEx location BURLINGTON, WA
3:36 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx
12:00 am Picked up BURLINGTON, WA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Anush,

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I had a package that started out in Grand Rapids, Mi. coming to Walled Lake, Mi.; about 3 hours apart. The first thing USPS did was send it to Pa. There was a delay in getting the package.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I mailed a certified letter from Birmingham to Houston Wednesday morning. It's Friday night and still in Birmingham.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Had a letter take 2 weeks to get from my p o box to another in the same p o in a town of 5000.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1083 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post