SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Where are the proofreaders or editors??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where are the proofreaders or editors?? Login/Join 
posted
"Rugmakers push back against lawmakers' calls to tax opioids"

That is the headline on the article on the opoid epidemic. I was thinking rugmakers had some agenda I did not know about. Laziness abounds. From THE MORNING CALL whatever paper that is.

Posts: 17232 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
Knit wits.

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2173 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
I'm appoloed.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I guess it was supposed to read " drugmakers." Now, should "drugmakers" be one word or two? I say two.

Posts: 27949 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dint you know, Rugmakers eave opoids into their carpets so their customers can get high by sniffing the rugs. It's all a plot to impose more taxes on Rug Sniffing Muslims and I'm all for it.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Why the complaining? Don't you have anything better to do? What are you, some kind of looser?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's not a recent phenomenon. For years, I kept an article in my desk drawer from the Washington Post, about a police standoff.
According to the article, the police were pinned down for several hours, while the homeowner, armed with a shotgun peppered them with "birdshit".

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's not a recent phenomenon. For years, I kept an article in my desk drawer from the Washington Post, about a police standoff.
According to the article, the police were pinned down for several hours, while the homeowner, armed with a shotgun peppered them with "birdshit".

I think that was probably the work of a Prankster. IMHO

Posts: 17232 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post