SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My Governor is a moron
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Governor is a moron Login/Join 
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
I lived in Seattle for 18 yrs, couldn't wait to move back home to MT. The whole damn West Coast is run by GDC's! Our smarmy dem Governor thinks he would like to run in 2020....arrrggghhh.

I see more WA, OR and CA folks moving here, and judging from all appearances, I'm pretty certain they are not here to further the conservative values....double damn arrrggghhh.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRshootem:
Our smarmy dem Governor thinks he would like to run in 2020....arrrggghhh.

"Smarmy" is a great word for that worthless piece of crap. I'd love to wipe that smug smirk off of his face.

And if he thinks he has a snowball's chance in hell on a national ticket in 2020, I'd like to have some of what he's smoking.

I thought Schweitzer was bad, but this guy takes the cake. Useless.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
All the immigrants, dopers, and tweakers moving here did it in.

quote:
Originally posted by TRshootem:
I see more WA, OR and CA folks moving here, and judging from all appearances, I'm pretty certain they are not here to further the conservative values....double damn arrrggghhh.

Im heading over as soon as I can.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Vosh..

We welcome freedom lovin folks! Every election cycle we see the twinkies from WA and OR about in their cute little cars. Activists funded by wealthy types...and .gov programs. Dems got this stuff wired. I live in the Capitol, the level of outside interference is disgusting.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of djinco
posted Hide Post
We can have this conversation in a few months after Colorado installs the next libtard governor Jared Polis. If he was so inclined he would say to the governors on the West coast, "hold my wine spritzer and watch this..." His campaign was nothing more than telling the Denver metro area and points north that he will do his best to make Colorado the California of the Rocky Mountains.
We (in Colorado) are so screwed.

Cheers, Doug in Colorado

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 648 | Location: Colorado | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, if Ohios governor could run for pres, he could too.

Ours is gone now thank the Good Lord, but he got crazier every day. He balanced the budget his first term and then his head swelled to where the debt was when the dems had ontrol. It must have pinched his brain off, since it no longer worked.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post