SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My Governor is a moron
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Governor is a moron Login/Join 
posted
2 billion in new taxes. We gots to save the Orcas. Oh yeah. Also the children. F it, let’s tax them rich bastards!
Tax tax tax tax tax.... Tax em all!

Mouth breathing brain dead fuckwit dumbass cocktard smarmy ass piece of ten week old disease ridden junkie shit (left on your business doorstep curtesy of your benevolent leaders)...

Seriously, I am wondering... do these morons see that Ocasional Cortex idiot in the news and immediately go into “holy shit, quick, come up with something dumber, we’re falling behind” mode?

It’s like they are all in a race to win the stupid or something.

No more evening news in proximity to Eagle Rare Bourbon...

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stylophiles:
Mouth breathing brain dead fuckwit dumbass cocktard smarmy ass piece of ten week old disease ridden junkie shit (left on your business doorstep curtesy of your benevolent leaders ...)

He’s without a doubt one of the biggest pieces of shit in the country.

He’s garbage.

He’s clueless

And he is seriously thinking about running for president. Now THAT is funny. I’ve been getting a kick out of that lately.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
He has delusions of adequacy.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Cocktard?

I'm pretty sure I'll find use for that, thanks. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Governor Douche Sock. He looks like the kind of dude who preys on the elderly, swindling them out of their Social Security checks. I mean, that is sort of what he does, I guess.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stylophiles, your eloquence of expression is indeed impressive, but come on, tell us how you REALLY feel...... Wink

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yup, I think he is holding back his true feelings too.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
He says now is the time to increase the coffers while the economy is doing so well. Did he give Trump any credit for that? Oh hell no!! He also wants to empower an exploratory commission to see what impact breeching the dams on the Columbia would have. Only a brain dead tax and spend libtard would wonder what impact shutting down a huge percentage of our electricity generation would have.

I really have to convince my wife that we need to move just 18 miles to Post Falls Idaho. So far, no luck on that. Frown

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
It seems Washington and Oregon are in a race to see which can be more like California.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Gubernor is not the only lunatic in this neck of the woods

https://m.washingtontimes.com/...cientist-hit-inquis/

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Well, the whole west side of the mountains out there has become pretty much a haven for dumb asses who have no concept of much of anything.

Witness Seattle for a prime example.

The idiots fucked up Kalifornistan, then decided they didn't like it anymore and moved north, Then Oregon, now Washington.

Not to mention those who have taken over the 4 northern counties in Virginia. Fucked up MD until they couldn't stand it, moved across the border into Virginia and promptly started the same shit all over again. And Prince William county is headed the same damned direction now as well.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Thankfully Canada separates Washington from Alaska. Seriously, what the hell has happened to the state? I've got family all over the state and worked summers on my uncle's farm/ranch growing up. I don't even recognize what it has become.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
To all the Washington members. I feel your pain and cordially invite you to consider relocating to Louisiana. We are very gun friendly, shall issue state for CCW but open carry is also legal. Great fishing and hunting as well as the finest food in the country.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I think JAllen would have chuckled over the creative writing talents displayed by stylophiles in the opening post! Big Grin LOL

Regardless I must admit this is absolutely classic!

"Mouth breathing brain dead fuckwit dumbass cocktard smarmy ass piece of ten week old disease ridden junkie shit"

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
...Seriously, what the hell has happened to the state?

Seriously?

Californicators, selling their loft in San Fran and moving to WA with 'fuck you money' and voting uber lib in all its tyrannical forms, speech, mocking the religious among us, guns, cop misconduct accusations, support of the homeless including decriminalizing crime among other well known attribute of the Dim city-states.

Timber industry being gutted by owls and their henchmen.

Fishing Industry hammered by life and changing regulations, also strikes at a previously vibrant boat and ship-building industry.

Above replaced by techies who are increasingly leftie and in my experience and opinion pretty limited to what they know about the world that starts outside their bubble.

A runaway Dim empire in the I-5 Corridor that can dump a million gallons of sewage into Puget Sound, say oops and get tagged with a chump change fine and then sit back and watch governor fart-breath try for a gigantic money grab to save the whales that are choking on Seattle shit.

(side bar; a new neighbor of mine, Californicator of course, just bought a boat, a rigid sided rubber goodie because he is afraid of fire. I live on an island so a boat is kind of normal, but an escape pod, kind of unusual. "Afraid of fire?', I say, 'Que Pasa?', I say, him being from CA and all.
'Just look around you', he yells, yes really, yells. 'The cedars are all dying because of global warming', he explains. this whole island is a fire trap.
Lots of cedars here, 100 year old earth god kind of trees, Dying? I enquire.
'Look for your self, every tree in this area is turning brown and drying up, one match or firework and the whole place goes up', he explains.

'Are you talking about the branch tips that turn red every fall as the cedars shed old foliage and prepare to suck up tons of water and get a winter time growth spurt? That's the dying your talking about?

He hasn't got back to me.)

And lest I forget the clown show that is Seattle: a council that does not have a sitting member that has ever held a job outside of government or NGO. An environment where a conservative running for council gets hounded from the race by threats and doxing and libel to the point that his family is terrified and the guy removes himself from the ballot.
I could go on, and will with one more 'what's wrong with this picture' note, and my personal favorite:

Seattle may have the worst traffic in the west, unarguably among the worst at least. Traffic snarls are among the most frequent topic of conversation in virtually any gathering. Commutes from north south and east are reaching unbelievable, from the west it's by ferry and that's no pic nic either but doable if you walk-on.

The city's response is that you need to get out of your cars. Never mind that the buses are rapidly becoming a mobile homeless camp. I could go on, and must but punch line alert:

The city of Seattle's Senior Traffic Engineer, the dude who steers, if I may make the traffic allusion here, Seattle's git-up-and-stop, has never, ever, not ever in his whole life had a driver's license. Doesn't own a car, never has and reportedly does not know how to drive one.

We are lucky it's only as fucked up as it is.

Posts: 6391 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know I considered moving there in the 70s. Glad I did not. I would relocate. Mississippi has plenty of stupidity, just not that kind. I also think that using the word MORON is not PC.{LOL}

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Spot On!!! I was born in Olympia Wa and spent most of my life in Washington and Oregon. When I read the other day Gov. Jay Inslee is proposing $1.1 billion in spending to help save the Orca my jaw dropped. Orca's are not going any where. Every year like clockwork Washington Gov raises some current tax or invent a new tax or both to get more money. They can not get enough.

What Washington has become is not the state I grew up in the 1960s and 70s. It has changed a great amount. It used to be since about the early 1980s western Washington and western Oregon were to trying see which can be more like California. Lately Washington State Gov is trying very hard to One Up California in stupidity!

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bayouman:
To all the Washington members. I feel your pain and cordially invite you to consider relocating to Louisiana. We are very gun friendly, shall issue state for CCW but open carry is also legal. Great fishing and hunting as well as the finest food in the country.

What’s interesting is Washington state is also very gun friendly, a shall issue state for CCW, and open carry is also legal. We also have great fishing and hunting and excellent food.

Give it 15 - 20 years though Frown

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your governor may be a bigger moron than ours, but she wants to pass him up. (Oregon)

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
He also wants to empower an exploratory commission to see what impact breeching the dams on the Columbia would have. Only a brain dead tax and spend libtard would wonder what impact shutting down a huge percentage of our electricity generation would have.

Not only killing electrical generation, but killing navigation up the Columbia, into the Snake River, all the way to Lewiston Idaho. How about the dam way up the Snake river? Breach that one too? Why not? Those dams not only provide CLEAN electricity, but do flood control as well.

But, having said that, having idiots for "leadership" positions is nothing new. Been going on in national politics for several decades.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post