SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Driving out to California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Driving out to California Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Packing up to drive out to California tomorrow. I feel like I need to pack my passport, global entry card, apply for a visa...

You can bet I'm stopping in Yuma and putting every single last single drop of gas I can pack into my pig of a truck's 36.5 gallon tank before crossing over.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thinking the best thing waiting for you in California is a U-turn?

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Actually looking forward for the reason that I'm out there; judging at the SoCal Showdown. Yes, getting paid to watch some of the best archers in the world. I've also got 2 personally coached students shooting this weekend as well.

Just not looking forward to having to deal with being in California.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
At least it’s San Diego and not lala land. Beach, seafood beckons.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
You have my sympathy during your travels.

One of the gals at my last AZ trap shoot asked: "Are you shooting the Cal meet next month?" (she lives there)
I said: "No, I try not to go to California at all. I might spend a nickel there and help support Governor Moonbeam and his cronies."
She replied: "Well Cal is better than Arizona!"
I said: "Really? I legally carry a loaded gun in my car with a 17 rd mag and a switchblade in my pocket...and have you seen any gas around here as expensive as what you buy at home?"
The conversation ended there. Smile

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
I feel like I need to pack my passport, global entry card, apply for a visa...

Don't forget your shots.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post