SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    A Minor Beef
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Minor Beef Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
You might want to call the owner/manager of the liquor store. It sounds like one of his employees stole your number. They might appreciate knowing they have a thief working for them as that person is probably also stealing merchandise from them or skimming cash from the register.

Yes this^^^^^

Also, in my limited experience, the store owner who lost money (CVS and Panda) is the only one who had anything stolen. SO once told me (over the phone) that the crack addicted janitor only stole paper from me. Wouldn't even take a report. I called the places where he cashed the forged checks to warn them that a check from my company would be returned and to file with the SO. One bar owner replied that they knew how to take care of this type of shit........

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
With cc fraud costing banks, cc card companies, and merchants billions each year, I'm surprised that they haven't figured out a way to make the cardholder responsible for whatever is charged on the card, instead of just writing it off and ignoring it.

Maybe not, Chase probably flagged it and declined the sale at the Panda Express, I've had Amex put my charge on hold when travelling to a new area, I get a text and have to call in to get it approved, hell they did it at a gas store close to home once..

I have the purchase alerts set on my cards to text my phone, same with Amazon Prime etc...

Texts are a great tool for this...

Posts: 23425 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post